Strategic Resource Planner
We are hiring: Strategic Resource Planner
(12 months fixed term contract)
Our UK Beck & Pollitzer business is continuing to expand. Due to business growth, we are looking for a Strategic Resource Planner to join our team in Burton-on-Trent, for a 12 month fixed contract.
The key focus of the role:
- Working with the Resource Schedulers to ensure all projects within their Regions are resourced to the required levels at all times through either direct or temporary labour.
- Strategically analyse and plan for future resource requirements from direct and indirect perspectives aligned to a future pipeline of work.
- Work closely with General Manager, HR Manager and Regional Engineering Managers to forecast resource needs from a holistic perspective to meet the immediate business and future project needs.
- Ensure the reporting tools are in place to accurately track internal resources, identify resource gaps and future resource requirements.
- Work with the HR, H&S and Regional Engineering Managers to ascertain the training requirements for temporary labour and ensure appropriate certification and training is up to date.
This role would suit someone interested in working in a very fast-paced environment who has experience in the delivery of projects in an industrial setting.
Full job description available HERE.
For additional information or to apply for this role please contact email@example.com
Offloading and relocation of production equipment
A worldwide company, which designs and manufactures electrical components for several industries, trusted us with the relocation of production equipment from their German plant to the Czech Republic Trutnov plant. Prior to the commencement of work…
Turnkey international relocation for blue-chip automotive parts supplier
Beck & Pollitzer Hungary was awarded a full turnkey relocation project by an American automotive supplier. Our team had to relocate the assembly and moulding machines with their accessories from Germany to Hungary. This extensive machinery rel…
Installation of ASRS Systems at an e-grocery fulfilment centre
Once again, Beck & Pollitzer USA teamed up with one of their leading fulfilment technology partners and showcased their expertise in warehouse automation by installing an extensive Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) for one of the n…
Belt manufacturing line installation in India
Beck & Pollitzer India had recently finished an industrial installation project, for a comprehensive manufacturer of rubber and plastics, including transmission belts used in automobiles and motorcycles. Our main task was the fabrication and i…
Strip-out project for a car producer in Hungary
As automotive companies require to adapt to changing markets and implement the next generation of car production equipment, existing old production lines need to be removed. For this reason, a local car producer in North Hungary contacted our Hung…