We are hiring: Strategic Resource Planner
(12 months fixed term contract)
Our UK Beck & Pollitzer business is continuing to expand. Due to business growth, we are looking for a Strategic Resource Planner to join our team in Burton-on-Trent, for a 12 month fixed contract.
The key focus of the role:
- Working with the Resource Schedulers to ensure all projects within their Regions are resourced to the required levels at all times through either direct or temporary labour.
- Strategically analyse and plan for future resource requirements from direct and indirect perspectives aligned to a future pipeline of work.
- Work closely with General Manager, HR Manager and Regional Engineering Managers to forecast resource needs from a holistic perspective to meet the immediate business and future project needs.
- Ensure the reporting tools are in place to accurately track internal resources, identify resource gaps and future resource requirements.
- Work with the HR, H&S and Regional Engineering Managers to ascertain the training requirements for temporary labour and ensure appropriate certification and training is up to date.
This role would suit someone interested in working in a very fast-paced environment who has experience in the delivery of projects in an industrial setting.
Full job description available HERE.
For additional information or to apply for this role please contact email@example.com